• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Marines by Post
© Copyright 2010
The website of MBP – www.seahorsebreeder.co.uk are the copyright property of Marines by Post.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Copyright of e-mailed photographs, movie clips and logo, if e-mailed in relation to any part of any order by customer request or proferred by MBP are retained as MBP’s copyright and are subject to the 1988 Copyright, Design and Patents Act.
Unauthorized and unsolicited use, downloading, piracy and alteration of any such material without prior consent is considered to be an unlawful act and therefore liable for the undertaking of court proceedings against the perpetrator of such act and use.
It is unlawful to ‘copy, lend, issue, adapt or circulate a copy of work to the public’ without prior permission/consent by the author, and of their intention and detail of the specific use, failure to gain relevant written permissions could lead to court proceedings.
MBP are committed to safeguarding your privacy. We do not share, rent or sell any information on our customers. All information collected is considered confidential. Your information is kept in the strictest of confidence and used only to assist us, and you with the processing or orders and delivery.
MBP is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
MBP may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from January 2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address, which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use Terms and conditions for website usage