Enrichments There are 48 products.
- £ 14.95Advanced Multi-Vitamin Supplement for all Marine Fish & Reef Aquaria Full-spectrum vitamin supplement formulated to benefit marine fishes, corals and other invertebrates, and other marine aquarium inhabitants.In Stock
- £ 36.95Polyplab Colors is ulta pure Amino Acids engineered for the most demanding growers. It is designed for:- Ultra Low Nutrient Systems- Reverse Coral Bleaching By Quickly Removing Excess Nutrients- Promotes Tissue and Polyp Pigment Extension- Promotes Pigment Growth- Damaged Corals Heal Faster Size: 50 mL Concentration: 200%In Stock
- £ 12.95Tetraselmis is a large green flagellate with a very high lipid level. It also contains natural amino acids that stimulate feeding in marine animals. It is an excellent feed for larval shrimp.Applications: Finfish Hatcheries: Used in conjunction with Nannochloropsis for producing rotifers. It is also a good size for feeding brine shrimp.In Stock
- £ 8.95SODIUM CARBONATE - NA2CO3 Sodium Carbonate can be used in the same way as Sodium Bicarbonate to maintain carbonate hardness (alkalinity) levels in seawater. However, it is much stronger than Bicarbonate, and also more soluble. This can be useful for aquarists following the Balling Method who have limited space for bulky carbonate solutions as it allows...In Stock
- £ 12.95RotiGrow Plus® All-In-One Feed and Pre-Enrichment for live feeds such as rotifer & brine shrimp culturing. Eliminates or improves secondary enrichment with high DHA and HUFA levels.In Stock
- £ 22.99Lugol's Solution for Use by Advanced Reef Aquarium Hobbyists 30ml OverviewBrightwell Aquatics Lugol's is an extremely powerful iodine/iodide solution. It should only be used by advanced aquarists.Lugol's is not formulated for human use.In Stock
- £ 17.95LIQUID ROTI-RICH™, MAINTENANCE DIETROTI-RICH™, MAINTENANCE DIET FOR INVERTEBRATES formulated for the culture of live feeds such as Artemia and rotifers for rearing larval fish, shrimp, and other invertebrates.In Stock