Enrichments There are 50 products.
- £ 12.95MAGNESIUM SULPHATE HEPTAHYDRATE - MGSO4.7H2O It is the magnesium in seawater that allows it to hold high levels of calcium and carbonates in solution without precipitation. Magnesium Sulphate is an economical source of magnesium that can be used on its own, or mixed with Magnesium Chloride to create an ionically balanced magnesium additive if required.In Stock
- £ 17.95RotiGrow Plus® All-In-One Feed and Pre-Enrichment for live feeds such as rotifer & brine shrimp culturing. Eliminates or improves secondary enrichment with high DHA and HUFA levels.In Stock
- £ 13.95SODIUM CARBONATE - NA2CO3 Sodium Carbonate can be used in the same way as Sodium Bicarbonate to maintain carbonate hardness (alkalinity) levels in seawater. However, it is much stronger than Bicarbonate, and also more soluble. This can be useful for aquarists following the Balling Method who have limited space for bulky carbonate solutions as it allows...In Stock
- £ 13.95SODIUM BICARBONATE - NAHCO3 Sodium Bicarbonate can be used to replenish carbonate hardness (alkalinity) levels in seawater, which will otherwise drop as stony corals grow, extracting carbonate and calcium from the water to form their skeletons.In Stock
- £ 9.99MULTI-VITAMIN SUPPLEMENT Formulated specifically to Florida Aqua Farms specifications. This same blend has been used by us for over 15 years. Good additive for those who blend their own feeds. Good item for enhancing freeze dried and flake foods. Simply soak just enough dried feed to soak up all the fluid to make them moist.In Stock
- £ 17.95Nanno 3600 is Reed Maricultures original high-yield rotifer feed. It is single-species (Nannochloropsis) and produces phospholipid-rich rotifers. It also provides a high Feed Conversion Rate with minimal organic waste in the tank, and gives an EPA and ARA pre-enrichment boost for use with high-DHA enrichment protocols. For new customers, we suggest our...In Stock
- £ 17.95Tetraselmis is a large green flagellate with a very high lipid level. It also contains natural amino acids that stimulate feeding in marine animals. It is an excellent feed for larval shrimp.Applications: Finfish Hatcheries: Used in conjunction with Nannochloropsis for producing rotifers. It is also a good size for feeding brine shrimp.In Stock