Consumables There are 174 products.
- £ 6.32REPLACEMENT FILTER FOR 10" WATER FILTERS These Wound sediment & particle filters are capable of removing suspended particles from the aquarium water, with three sizes available: 1, 5, 10, 25 and 50 micron options. When purchasing please select the size you require.Product available with different options
- £ 7.95Aquarium Filter Media Product DescriptionThis specifically graded natural filter media will provide a huge surface area for biological filters to develop. Each litre of media provides a surface area greater than 600m2 and is ideal for use in all water types. It has a structure which is suitable for both aerobic and anaerobic filtration.In Stock
- £ 8.59The SPECTRUM 870 Carbon Wrap The media used in the SCW is a unique combination of powder activated carbon impregnated into a cellulose fibre which is formed into a sheet and wrapped around a polypropylene core. This filter is suitable for use in a standard 10" housing.In Stock
- £ 5.95Aquarium Fish Tank Suction Cup Divider Sheet HolderThese are suction cup based aquarium divider holders. You can easily divide your tank into several compartments with these divider holders. Use these divider holders for separations of different fish, for breeding and to prevent fish from fighting. Handy clips to divide a bigger fish tank into several...In Stock
- £ 7.95The New Aqua Medic outlet strainers are manufactured out of cast ABS plastic.They have slits to prevent coarse detritus passing through. Available from us in the following sizes:• 20mm• 25mm• 32mm• 40mmIn Stock
- £ 34.95We are pleased to announce that Marines by Post (Seahorse Breeder) are the UK agents for Ziss Aqua products. These professional Artemia hatchers have been developed in partnership with Ziss Aqua and we are proud to announce the we are the first UK and EU retailer of this fantastic product.In Stock
- £ 3.492x sterile collection swabs. The swabs have a wooden handle and cotton head. They are sterilised with ethylene oxide. Useful for releasing algae from sterile petri dishes. The algal layer can be gently rubbed off with the sterile swab prier to inoculating a new culture. Each sterile swab is tough and durable and is approximately 15cm (5.8") in length.In Stock