ZET-80 Ziss Aquatics Fish Egg Tumbler / Incubator Aquarium fish hatchery, Cichlid Banggai Cory
We are pleased to announce that Marines by Post (Seahorse Breeder) are the UK agents for ZissAqua Tumblers
Innovative Aquarium Fish Egg Incubator / Tumblers (ZET-80, ZET-65 and ZET-55)
ZET-80 : Best for big sized fish (Frontosa, P)etrochromis)
ZET-65 : Best for middle sized fish (Peacock, Tropheus etc.)
ZET-55 : Best for small sized fish (Pseudotropheus, Xenotilapia, Corydoras, Ancistrus etc
1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Ziss Fish & Shrimp Incubator / Egg Tumbler
For successful and healthy breeding of shrimp, tropical and marine fish fry.
Includes tumbler body, filter sponge, stainless steel mesh net, air control valve & tubing
4 Size Options Available
The Ziss fish and shrimp fry tumblers provide a sophisticated and advanced way to hatch fish and shrimp species – even the most delicate and sensitive fish species like Frontosa, Blue Moba, Xenotilapia Red Princess, etc. These beautifully designed incubators provide fish eggs with steady water current in order to keep them healthy and moving at all times. The provided filter foam and stainless steel mesh net ensure that no harmful particles from the fish tank will come in contact with the developing fry.
The clear body of the device includes a hang-on mounting option as well as bottom support for standing on the tank floor. The mesh net is produced from high quality stainless steel, which gives a long shelf life. All parts of the breeders can easily be cleaned.
- Works at early stage striped eggs
- Shock to the fish fry due to water change is eliminated
- Can be used for multi-egg species production
- Embryonic development can be easily observed
- Bad/rotten eggs can be easily removed by siphoning
- Eggs and sac fry will not be stressed by soft flow of water and round bottom design
- Shorten the breeding cycle of the breeder
- Suction cups for hang-on mounting provided.
- Ensure the unit is thoroughly cleaned before use
- Attach the support bracker with the suction cups to the inside of the tank
- Transfer the fish eggs into the incubator
- Seal the tumbler with the top section of the unit.
- Remove any trapped air within the chamber and the filter sponge
- Tumble the fish eggs, adjusting the airflow to achieve the desired movement using the adjustable air tap.
Your Store Copyright Here
No customer reviews for the moment.